Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tag. I'm it.

So I have been meaning to post about my first couple of weeks with GCA but I haven't been able to because I have been so busy doing GCA. Plus I have to get pics off my camera So that post is coming..I promise.

So my friend Jamie at See Jamie Blog posted a Tag You're It thing and she didn't actually tag me (and why would she? I am a horrible blogger updater) but I am going to play anyway for fun...

1) What is your biggest spending/buying weakness? (Trips to Starbucks, a shoe sale, etc?)

Oh my how I seem to rack up the dollars at Walmart. It's like I can't go by a section and not buy at least one thing and don't even get me started on the school supply section. My favorite section in the whole store. I better stay clear of Office Depot altogether.


2) What is something BIG in your life you never imagined but God made happen?
Wow..I can't think of one BIG thing. I feel like God makes everything happen in my life. There are days when I feel like getting out of bed is a God sized task. Homeschooling has definitely been a BIG part of my life right now and I have needed God every step of the way especially for patience!

3) What is your favorite book of all time? (Or one of them.)
I love all things Francine Rivers. My favorite of hers is the Mark of the Lion series.

4) If you could give your teenage self one piece of advice, what would it be?
Boys are not important.

5) What is your footwear of choice?
Sandals. I am really sad when sandal season is over. I hate wearing closed toe shoes.

6) If you had to name your home-decorating style, what would it be?
Where it falls is where it stays.. Trendy designs by a Three Year Old.

7) Tea or Coffee? (If neither, what the heck do you drink?)
I drink Diet Coke. I managed to go off of it earlier this summer but I was sooo tired that I decided to go back on it. I like Diet Coke. It likes me. I also like coffee but normally made by others like Startbucks or DD so it's a special treat.

I didn't tag any one but if you want to play, leave me a comment letting me know!

1. When you have an hour of free time, what do you do?
2. What have you learned in the last 5 years of your life that you want to teach your children?
3. What is one extracurricular activity that you didn't do in high school/childhood that you wish you had done?
4. What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. Where is one place you want to take your kids on vacation before they graduate?
7. Name one thing that you like to do in the months of January - March.
8. What time of day do you like the most?

Thanks for playing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you played! I thought about tagging you, but you hadn't posted lately, so I didn't think you'd do it! :)

    Love the name of your decorating style, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda!! I am so glad you found me through Jamie's blog and played along on the tag game. Love your home decorating style, and I am a flip flop person - I grew up in Florida where flip flops were a year round thing.

    Looking forward to getting to know you better!!

    ReplyDelete